- City of Goats, location of the Aerilie Fountain
- T'alorp, home of the lingua franca dialect of Aalish
- Lorenfall, location of the Armistice of Lorenfall
- Somewhere on the northern coast of the mainland of Eimwimz there is an area known as the Aal Valleys, with an island chain or two hanging off it. This region is culturally and linguistically (and, apparently, politically) distinct from the rest of Einwimz. (Aalish)
- Somewhere in the south there are atolls, of which some, including Bensaro, are large enough to be described as 'main' (Abecedarium of Gnooves).
Points of Interest
- Somewhere far in the north is the Abbey of Parapall.
- There are also Healing Waters of Parapall.
- Unknown location: Forests of Moregreen (Atlas of the World).
- The Big Big Sea is presumably what the Aal Valleys have a coast with.